Your customers are beginning to expect suppliers to manage factory compliance, if suppliers have the right program framework in place.
Program elements include:
- The Supplier has established effective policies, procedures and controls.
- The Supplier has taken steps to ensure that there is effective program oversight by employees at the appropriate level.
- The Supplier provides communication and training on requirements to employees and vendors.
- A Supplier's employees follow its own policies and procedures and the Supplier regularly audits and monitors supplier compliance to requirements.
- Rules and regulations are consistently enforced and there are consequences for noncompliance.
- The Supplier commits to continuous improvement of its program, responds appropriately to incidents, and take steps to prevent future incidents.