Internal team of Higg verifiers and trainers expands globally
We’re committed to improving sustainability performance in the apparel, textiles and footwear sector.
To serve our clients better, we’ve ramped up our dedication to Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s (SAC) Higg Index Facility Environment Module (FEM) verification program. ELEVATE now has trained SAC approved Higg verifiers at operational hubs in North Asia, South & Southeast Asia, EMEA and the Americas to support verification work for major brands and retailers.
- 15+ Higg verifiers and trainers on the Higg 2.0 Index Environment Module are currently available for deployment in many countries including China, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Vietnam
- 25 SAC approved Higg verifiers and trainers in total will be available globally in early April, including countries in EMEA (e.g. Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Bulgaria, Tunisia) and the Americas (e.g. USA, Mexico)
ELEVATE’s Higg professionals approved in Higg 2.0 are helping brands, retailers and manufacturers to better measure and manage comprehensive environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear throughout the supply chain.
Our verifiers are qualified to reviews assessments covering:
- Environmental Management systems
- Energy use and greenhouse gas emissions
- Water use
- Emissions to Air (if applicable)
- Waste management
- Chemical use and management
Check out our Environment eLearning course and all online learning opportunities for factories, suppliers and brands/retailers at the ELEVATE eLearning store. You can now request your ELEVATE audits and assessments online.