Administrator of Business Development – Los Angeles
ELEVATE is seeking an administrator to help grow the business and our sales. Working with the VP of Business Development, and various managers in the sales team, this person will play a key role in helping us to achieve our aggressive sales goals. Among our clients are many of the global brands and industry leaders for sustainability in apparel, electronics and agriculture and other industrial sectors.
You will be responsible to organize, coordinate and manage the proposal generation process through contract phase for all complex, cross-cutting grant applications, and hybrid fee-for-service engagements. A fast-paced organization with a lean staff, we are looking for a dynamic and instinctive self-starter who can hit the ground running.
At ELEVATE, our purpose drives our passion and our excellence. We believe in sustainable, balanced and inclusive economic growth. We believe in an economic model that collectively activates business and other stakeholders to improve people’s lives and preserve the planet. This requires a commitment to transparency, visibility and the thoughtful management of risk and performance. It requires a commitment to business driven sustainability.
We’re looking for the right candidate who believes in our purpose to join our team as Administrator, Business Development.
- Organize, coordinate and manage the proposal generation process through contract phase
- Organized and able to process orders via email or phone
- Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the logistics department to confirm timely deliveries
- Administrative skills to provide and update sales and customer records
- Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports
- Willingness to convey key feedback from customers internally
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding sales targets, reporting any deviations
- Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features
- Monitor and report key performance metrics, recommend necessary actions such as pricing adjustments to enhance revenue and profitability
- Evaluate customer satisfaction through regular surveys
- High school diploma required; degree in business administration, marketing, sales or relevant field preferred
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
- English Proficiency but other key languages a plus
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or another relevant role
- 2+ years’ experience in CRM software (Salesforce) and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, particularly)
Based on experience with competitive benefits package