Coordinator – India
We are seeking a motivated, high-energy Coordinator to support the delivery of assessment and audit services in India and Nepal. The work location will be either Chennai or New Delhi. The Coordinator is responsible for timely schedule of requested services based on client specific expectations and update systems in all data management systems. The person who works in this position needs to be patient, have integrity, and demonstrating good job performance in accordance with KPIs.
- Coordinate with facility, vendor and client for processing service requests, service schedules and service invoices based on client operating procedure (COP)
- Be responsive to facility and client inquiries regarding schedules and related issues
- Input and update service related data in real-time in internal and client data management systems
- Timely delivery of services by processing requests quickly and scheduling within client due dates
- Support auditors/consultants on schedules, logistics as needed
- Escalate scheduling related issues to client, such as denied access etc.
- Other office work assignments as needed
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented and good time management
- Critical thinking, analytic and results driven
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Good command of English and Hindi. Additional language capabilities (Tamil, Kannada) are a plus
- Good command of MS Office software eg Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate university degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in related role
Compensation will include annual bonus based on performance, and a salary based on candidate experience and background.