Corrective Action Plan – Remediation Specialist and Senior Specialist – Jakarta
ELEVATE is the leading business risk and sustainability solutions provider. We deliver improved organizational performance through sustainability and supply chain assessment, consulting, program management and analytics. We help brands and retailers design and implement customized programs that identify risk and improve supply chain performance. LFVATE, a division of ELEVATE, is looking to recruit a CAP – Remediation Specialist and Senior Specialist to be based in the Jakarta, Indonesia office.
- Perform desk top reviews of factory audit reports and Corrective Action Plans
- Engage with factories to review, agree and closure of their CAP and remediation progress and actions
- Provide support to factories for their staff education and training of subjects that impact their social compliance performance
- Provide support in clarifying labor law and OHS regulations and client requirements
- Maintain awareness of industry-based risks associated with labor, OHS and environmental standards
- Conduct on-site verification factory visits as and when necessary
- Where requested, provide guidance to factory management on forward looking action and management plans that address social compliance performance
- Maintain operational understanding of the main multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Create and provide regular management updates and reports as and when necessary.
- Provide training on CAP process and remediation approaches as and when required
- Conduct root cause analysis on individual factory issues and situations as and when requested
- Degree level education
- Fluent in local language and English
- Good IT skills – Office 365
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of social compliance experience working with factories and local labor laws and health and safety regulations to the highest standards of integrity and quality
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications.