Director of Client Services – Hong Kong
ELEVATE is seeking an ambitious individual to lead our Client Services function that focuses on the delivery of services to a key client of ELEVATE’s – a major sourcing organization headquartered in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will have advanced interpersonal and problem-solving skills along with a flexible and creative approach to delivering their work to a high standard of excellence and integrity.
- Management of the account and program management teams that work with the Operating Groups of ELEVATE’s key client.
- Building, managing and maintaining relationships with the senior management and their leadership teams of ELEVATE’s key client.
- Overseeing operational delivery of agreed activities (auditing, factory improvement programs, and other ELEVATE defined services) that involves coordinating with internal global operations teams (e.g. North Asia, South and Southeast Asia).
- Lead client development, program management, and execute on sales plans and new opportunities.
- Respond to client inquiries and trouble-shooting any issues associated with the client in particular as they relate to program application, coordination, service, outreach, or field requirements.
- Operate as an industry subject matter expert and be very familiar with our client’s requirements on social compliance multiple program management and convergence initiatives.
- Degree level education
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Chinese (verbal and writing)
- Excellent interactive and communication skills, with excellent written and verbal business etiquette
- High level of integrity and positive outlook
- Ability to work independently.
- Collaborative teamwork
- Client and service oriented with a strategic mind-set and commercial sense.
- Recognized industry leader with strategic vision.
- Goal oriented with strong business sense.
- Project management experience is required
- 10 + years of experience, ideally in the Ethical Sourcing arena either for a brand, retailer or service provider
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications