Director of Sustainability Consulting – Southeast Asia
ELEVATE and CSR Asia are looking for an experienced, innovative and consultative sustainability professional to support the growth of its team, clients and regional presence in Southeast Asia. The Director will be instrumental in the delivery of our regional growth plan; positioning ELEVATE and CSR Asia as the go-to partner for business-driven sustainability consulting in Asia. This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and entrepreneurial individual, who is truly passionate about improving corporate societal and environmental impact, to join a rapidly-growing and successful business that is disrupting traditional approaches to sustainability. CSR Asia has been part of the ELEVATE group of companies since 2017.
- Inform and implement the sustainability consulting strategy for Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Contribute to our global strategy as an active participant in the consulting leadership team
- Manage and grow a pipeline of existing and new business across Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Develop the regional client and project base including relationships with senior business leaders
- Expand our business portfolio into new sectors including agriculture, finance, telecoms, mining etc.
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to deliver high quality, innovative and impactful consultancy and program development for both sustainability and supply chain consulting opportunities
- Support companies in the region to meet international and local sustainability reporting requirements e.g. Global Reporting Initiative, Singapore Stock Exchange etc.
- Manage and develop a regional team of sustainability consultants with annual goals and targets
- Represent ELEVATE and CSR Asia as a thought leader at local and regional conferences and events, and; support our Strategic Partner, Events and Marketing teams with world-class content
- Evidence of managing and growing budgets
- Extensive knowledge of sustainability reporting and related services
- Strong knowledge of responsible sourcing and supply chain issues in Southeast Asia
- Evidence of successful project delivery to clients (company, government, civil society)
- Proven team leadership, communication, networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Track record for engaging internally and externally at executive-level
- Excellent written and verbal English, with a preference for one additional Asian language
- 10+ years professional sustainability experience
- Extensive knowledge of the business environment of Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Significant business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications