Front End Developer – Hong Kong
ELEVATE is seeking a fantastic new team member to join the Marketing and Communications team in Hong Kong. We oversee brand development, marketing, creative, the ELEVATE websites, and corporate communications. We are now looking for a junior Front End Developer to report to our senior UX Developer to help build out our sites, digital experiences, automated marketing and reporting.
The successful candidate will likely love what he or she is doing; have a positive, proactive, and creative approach to delivering work; and have a lot of fun with ELEVATE team members.
Your contribution at ELEVATE will help drive our commitment to business driven sustainability.
Are you interested?!
- Serve as part of the team that is the technical and creative force behind ELEVATE’s websites that communicate the ELEVATE brand
- In support of the UX developer lead, develop SEO and digital solutions that enhance lead and sales conversion
- Develop structures, wireframes, designs and innovative ideas for digital deliverables within the brand standards that help differentiate ELEVATE in the market
- In support of creative and comms manager, develop and manage all elements of automated marketing eg email blasts through Salesforce Pardot
- Manage digital marketing measurement and report out to enhance marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills and collaborative attitude to work effectively with designers, developers, IT and other team members
- A love of learning
- Strong eye for design
- Strong design skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to write clean and semantically correct HTML5 and CSS3
- Have a basic understanding of pre-processing platforms – SASS
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of user experience
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Good understanding of security and data protection
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Experience with fully responsive layouts and cross browser compatibility testing
- Strong problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting production and development systems
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with CRM and automated marketing, notably Salesforce Pardot, a plus
- 1-3 years of experience as a Front End Developer
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications