Full Stack Web Developer – Hong Kong
ELEVATE is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Full Stack Web Developer with a strong understanding of modern web application tools and best practices. The developer will play a major role in developing data-driven applications that will transform the way brands and retailers assess their supply chains and drive improvements. You will have the opportunity to work at a dynamic and fast-growing company, with an experienced agile team to build robust and high performing applications and tackle interesting engineering challenges. The successful candidate can be based in Hong Kong or Taiwan.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, extensible web applications
- Work closely with global product development team, design, engineering, QA, and DevOps to ensure projects are completed on time and of high quality.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Conduct code reviews with team members and contractors.
- Support product managers by contributing to sprint reviews, providing functional design inputs, and providing feedback on stories.
- Contribute to improvements to the SDLC by participating in retrospectives, providing feedback to engineering management, drafting documentation, conducting trainings for team members, etc.
- Support platform SLA’s by participating in on-call rotation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and web stacks.
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system, and create database schemas and code that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience participating and running Agile sprints, running scrums, etc.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Experience design and building APIs.
- Experience with the mobile web or mobile app development.
- Experience with Sumologic, Jenkins, AWS, continuous integration.
- DevOps experience.
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications