Product Manager – Hong Kong
ELEVATE is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Product Manager with a strong understanding of web and mobile applications. The PM will play a major role in developing data-driven applications that will transform the way brands and retailers assess their supply chains and drive factory improvements. You will have the opportunity to work at a dynamic and fast-growing company, with an experienced global team managing diverse projects, and have a core voice in bringing ELEVATE’s digital solutions to life.
- Drive design and development of customer facing web and mobile products
- Work closely with stakeholders and understand needs and pain points to strategize, plan and build products
- Determines product requirements and customers’ need by conducting the necessary research needed to obtain such information
- Create user stories, functional specifications, and acceptance criteria for feature requirements.
- Monitor and review development progress, QA, and documentation throughout process, ensuring success.
- Work with the wider technical team for integration with internal and external systems, ensuring data security and integrity at every step.
- Establish benchmarks for determining impact of releases, showing improvements to selected bottom lines (user efficiency, lower cost, improved data integrity, etc.)
- Develop and present associated technology user-training materials, customer facing materials, and
- Support tech team with the continued development of internal processes, tool selection, and further refinement of technical operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently, and working with global IT team and business partners
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience designing and working with data driven applications, modern data visualizations tools and up to date on best practices.
- Strong technical expertise and understanding of major software concepts, engineering background a plus.
- Knowledge of CSR and social sustainability, supply chains, and human rights
- 2+ years of product management experience in a software company/startup, setting priorities, and managing a roadmap
- 2+ years’ experience with developing UX interfaces, wireframes, use of design principles
- Experience with agile development and responsive web design
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications