Report Reviewer – India
Report Reviewer is responsible for reviewing responsible sourcing assessment reports to ensure the report quality and technical completeness according to client requirements and internal quality expectations. The report reviewer processes reports, notifies relevant management of significant problems and provides the clients with the final report.
- Review responsible sourcing assessment reports and documents to ensure consistency, accuracy and completeness as per company and client’s requirements.
- Process reviewed reports to the clients and/or upload reports in client’s system and/or database as required.
- Update and track data base system regarding quality assurance reviewing notes.
- Communicate with auditors regarding report clarification issues.
- Provide feedbacks to auditors for improvement on overall quality deficiencies.
- Communicate with responsible sourcing managers for specific client requirement updates.
- Take overall ownership and accountability to ensure assigned reports are processed on a timely basis in an efficient way.
- Report outstanding issues regarding report quality to relevant managers timely.
- Work with auditors to respond and follow up client report feedbacks
- Other assignments as needed.
- Possession of bachelor’s degree or equivalent, majoring in Environment or English will be an advantage.
- Fluent reading, writing and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Web skills.
- Willing to review at due diligence and excellent time management.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Good communication with team members.
- 2 years or more work experience will be an advantage, audit/review experience preferred.
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications