Senior Manager, Information Technology – Taiwan
ELEVATE is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Senior Manager, Information Technology with a strong understanding of web and mobile applications and experience building and leading teams. The Senior Manager, Information Technology will play an important role in building and managing a team of IT resources that will drive the development and implementation of data-driven applications that will transform the way brands and retailers assess their supply chains and drive factory improvements. This is an opportunity to work at a dynamic and fast-growing company, with an experienced global team managing diverse projects, and have a core voice in bringing ELEVATE’s digital solutions to life.
- Manage a team of IT resources including software developers, testing/QA, DevOps, etc.
- Proactively seek out and complete features per defined schedules
- Lead agile teams in the delivery of web/mobile solutions
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios, and drive decisions to implement the best solution possible
- Manage the entire SDLC and establish metrics and management models that drive continuous improvement
- Provide constructive code reviews of pull requests
- Lead a team in project delivery and provide guidance
- Guide and mentor the team-members to create a high performing organization
- Delivery high quality products under tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned.
- Developing scalable, high-quality & high-performance web applications in Java/Ruby
- Expertise with SQL across a variety of Database technologies
- Practical knowledge with Git
- Understanding UX/UI concepts and interface usability
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player, independent, strong sense of responsibility and self- motivated
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience designing and working with data driven applications, modern data visualizations tools and up to date on best practices.
- Strong technical expertise and understanding of major software concepts, engineering background a plus.
- Knowledge of CSR and social sustainability, supply chains, and human rights
- 5+ years of Ruby/Rails or Java software development experience in a professional work environment for a startup or established high-tech software company
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing IT software development teams
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications