The ELEVATE Leadership Series 2017 – London
What was the focus of the Leadership Series in London?
ELEVATE is leading the industry beyond the paradigm of reactive social and environmental compliance to a more predictive beyond-audit landscape. Our Leadership Series will introduce concepts to future proof supply chains, present emerging trends, and outline practical measures for designing effective supply chain programmes.
Our focus in London:
- How your peers are responding to emerging trends and how this will shape the market and your ability to improve your program.
- The newest techniques for improving social responsibility program performance and effectiveness.
- How advanced analytics generate insights to risk and accelerate decision-making and CSR’s ability to support sourcing.
- New developments in different geographies and sectors that may offer opportunities for wider industry adoption.
Benefits of Attending
- Stay on top of latest trends in sustainability and supply chain performance
- Learn and share best company practices
- Meet experts face to face and network to form new relationships
Head of Supplier Development, Supplier Sustainability and Market Intelligence, Royal Philips
MBA (Henley) CAMS CFE, Head of Actionable Research Programmes, Liberty Asia