The ELEVATE Leadership Series 2017 – New York
What was the focus of the Leadership Series in New York?
- How are your peers responding to emerging trends and how will this shape the market and your ability to improve your program?
- What are some of the newest techniques for improving social responsibility program performance and effectiveness?
- How can advanced analytics generate insights to risk and accelerate decision-making and CSR’s ability to support sourcing?
- What new developments in different geographies and sectors may offer opportunities for wider industry adoption?
Benefits of Attending
- Stay on top of latest trends in sustainability and supply chain performance
- Learn and share best company practices
- Meet experts face to face and network to form new relationships
Michael H. Posner
Jerome Kohlberg Professor of Ethics and Finance, NYU Stern School of Business
Associate Professor of Economics, Director of Tufts International Relations Program, Tufts University