The ELEVATE Leadership Series 2018 – Dhaka
What is the focus of the Leadership Series in Dhaka?
- Focus on concepts to future proof safe work environments
- To provide the latest innovations in safety products and equipment
- To present emerging trends in the ready-made garment (RMG) industry
Why should I attend?
In 2014, ELEVATE established The International Trade Expo for Building and Fire Safety in Bangladesh. ELEVATE aimed to cultivate change and to create more awareness in building and fire safety amongst the RMG industry. The event has grown exponentially and we are proud of the legacy that has started in the country for continuous improvement for sustainable and safe workplaces.
In 2017-2018, we are expanding the reach of our thought leadership and we are hosting the ELEVATE Leadership Series in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.
The Leadership Series will continue to engage factories, suppliers, brands, government officials, international stakeholders, trade union leaders, product and service company providers, and NGOs in a dialogue to discuss concepts to future proof safe work environments, to provide the latest innovations in safety products and equipment and to present emerging trends in the industry.
ELEVATE works in partnership with some of the world’s largest brands, industry groups, retailers and stakeholders to bring about sustainable improvement in manufacturing environments across the globe. With a geographic reach to over 110 countries, we are striving daily to carry out our mission and to proactively work to have positive impact with the organizations and people with whom we partner.
How will I benefit?
- View the latest products from fire safety distributors that can match your business need and ensure your company is up to speed with the latest technologies and innovation for building and fire safety code
- Meet the distributors who ensure your fire safety offering is streamlined for maximum cost saving and specifically matching your requirements
- Attend informative lecture tracks from government officials, brands, NGOs, etc. to learn about current developments and to stay up to date with local organization incentives
- Network amongst your peers, sharing thoughtful leadership
Bangladesh Expo Galleries + Summary Reports
See previous feedback reports
See past galleries of previous events