Where do we go from here? A Vendor’s Role within the Ever-Expanding and Changing Responsible Sourcing and Sustainability Landscape
ELEVATE recognizes that the landscape for vendors and licensees to manage their sites’ performance in the Responsible Sourcing space is complex. You need to meet the requirements of multiple brands and retailers, sometimes making you an ineffective bystander. There are growing expectations for greater visibility and control over your upstream and expanded supply chains globally, with the convergence of multiple supply chain-related issues, including labor, human rights, and the environment. Covid related realities and financial pressures at all levels of the supply chain have placed even greater pressure on available resources and the need for viable alternatives, while also exposing human rights issues. There is increasing demand for collaborative approaches. There is an opportunity for Vendors and Licensees, through their own initiatives, to proactively and effectively manage their own supply chain sustainability.
Through our end-to-end integrated ecosystem, ELEVATE can help you move from a reactive to a proactive responsible sourcing stance, to help you manage your customers’ expectations and relationships, and provide competitive differentiators. We will suggest paths forward for you to manage your supply chain that will be integrated with business and sourcing objectives and practices.
Join ELEVATE’s Myrna Grief (Director, Supplier Market Development), Mark Jones (Chief Customer Officer), and Meghan Quinlan (Vice President, Food and Agriculture) in a discussion to explore:
- How do you navigate the multiple requirements (social, environmental, etc.) of each of your customers’ Responsible Sourcing programs?
- What sort of new customer requirements should you be anticipating?
- What is your engagement at your sites beyond audits?
- How do you manage Responsible Sourcing at your upstream sites, particularly with today’s increased focus on human rights and environmental risks?
- How do you evaluate the risks in your existing supply chain, and in any new sites or geographies you’re investigating?
Through this webinar, attendees will be able to identify the next steps they can take to advance their responsible and sustainable sourcing initiatives with ELEVATE’s comprehensive strategies.