Webinar – Wellness at Work: Supporting workers amid COVID-19 (global presentations)
ELEVATE’s popular webinar series on supporting worker wellness through COVID-19 will be presented in multiple countries including, India, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Brazil.
As the COVID-19 Coronavirus peaks in many sourcing destinations worldwide, brands, retailers, suppliers and factories are looking to reactivate the supply chain safely.
Factories are resuming production in some sectors and managers and supervisors can adopt lessons learned globally to create safer workplaces, continue the containment, and communicate effectively with workers to reduce anxiety. Join us June 10 for this 60-minute webinar. We will discuss:
Useful proactive and preventive measures for factory managers
- Sufficient PPE and essential goods
- Risk mapping of workers
- Facility internal layout and processes to maintain social distancing
- Raw materials supplier management
Effective worker communications
- Worker wellness and emotional support
- Possible symptoms of returning workers and their impact to business
- Proactive communication with workers
- Practical advice on addressing workers’ concerns
- Regular monitoring of worker sentiment via worker survey