Webinar – Wellness at Work: Supporting workers amid COVID-19 (English language)
As the COVID-19 coronavirus peaks in many sourcing destinations worldwide, brands, retailers, suppliers and factories are looking to reactivate the supply chain safely.
Factories are planning to resume production and managers and supervisors can adopt lessons learned globally to create safe workplaces, preserve the containment, and communicate effectively with workers to reduce anxiety. This 60-minute ELEVATE webinar will cover:
Useful proactive and preventive measures for factory managers
- Sufficient PPE and essential goods
- Risk mapping of workers
- Facility internal layout and processes to maintain social distancing
- Raw materials supplier management
Effective worker communications
- Worker wellness and emotional support
- Possible symptoms of returning workers and their impact to business
- Proactive communication with workers
- Practical advice on addressing workers’ concerns
- Regular monitoring of worker sentiment via worker survey
Join us on this ELEVATE webinar to learn how to help workers understand what you are doing and what role they play.
Three different dates and times are provided. On the registration page, please select your preference.
Webinar times were:
- Tuesday 28 April – 5:00pm HKT
- Thursday 30 April – 11:00am BST
- Tuesday 5 May – 11:00am ET