Responsible Supply Chains: the Future of Trade
Co-hosted by ELEVATE and ETI
In a time of uncertainty and rapid change, ELEVATE and the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) are focused on the future of trade and understanding the evolving relationship between business and human rights.
Our upcoming event will include analysis of key sustainability trends, the future of business models and leadership and explore new models of collaboration. Breakout sessions and learning activities on both days will enable you to interact and share insights on the key challenges facing responsible business and how leading companies are responding.
Benefits of attending
- Cross industry discussions
- Shared learnings for solutions and programs that are delivering transformation now
- Learn what are the distractions and what is driving real impact
- Understand the legal and compliance context, risks and emerging challenges
- Network with industry influencers who are future proofing trade
- Speakers from the boardroom, the field and the workforce. From policymakers, multi-stakeholder initiatives and more…
This is the event you’ve come to trust for open, frank dialogue and pragmatic approaches that are ready for rollout. We’ve processed the learnings from recent years, and today, we’re focused on collaborating with ETI to highlight the approaches that are delivering transformation now.
We hope you’ll join us in London.