The ELEVATE Leadership Series 2017 – London
What was the focus of the Leadership Series in London?
ELEVATE is leading the industry beyond the paradigm of reactive social and environmental compliance to a more predictive beyond-audit landscape. Our Leadership Series will introduce concepts to future proof supply chains, present emerging trends, and outline practical measures for designing effective supply chain programmes.
Our focus in London:
- How your peers are responding to emerging trends and how this will shape the market and your ability to improve your program.
- The newest techniques for improving social responsibility program performance and effectiveness.
- How advanced analytics generate insights to risk and accelerate decision-making and CSR’s ability to support sourcing.
- New developments in different geographies and sectors that may offer opportunities for wider industry adoption.
Benefits of Attending
- Stay on top of latest trends in sustainability and supply chain performance
- Learn and share best company practices
- Meet experts face to face and network to form new relationships
SVP, Communications & Stakeholder Engagement, ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP)
Head of Supplier Development, Supplier Sustainability and Market Intelligence, Royal Philips
MBA (Henley) CAMS CFE, Head of Actionable Research Programmes, Liberty Asia