Webinar – Cutting Through the Noise: The future of social auditing
This webinar explores the market drivers and behaviors that have historically impacted social auditing. Andrew Savini and Erin Lyon look at new and emerging trends – both positive and negative – that are challenging traditional conventions in top-down approaches to social compliance auditing and more.
This honest conversation covers:
- The stain of underserved social auditing
- A reminder of where we came from
- Fatigue Fatigue – how ego has distracted an industry
- The humans behind the reports
- Cutting through the noise and making use of the proliferation of social audits
- The future: Complementary or disruptive detection methodologies?
- Using audits and the culture sift to focus on remediation
- The design of the perfect program: audits and program effectiveness
Andrew Savini, Vice President, ELEVATE
Erin Lyon, Global Head of Supply Chain Consulting, ELEVATE