Webinar – Disclosure and transparency that meets reporting and investor expectations
Is your reporting process structured effectively to focus on what matters, highlight transparency, and satisfy more stringent disclosure requirements?
Click to register for the Asia / Europe or the Americas time.
In this webinar, presenters Erin Lyon, Global Head of Supply Chain Consulting, ELEVATE, and Felipe Arango, Partner, BSD Consulting, an ELEVATE company share the latest thought leadership on:
- Trends on corporate sustainability and integrated reporting, supply chain transparency, and investor / regulatory disclosure requirements
- Challenges in understanding and prioritizing the requirements of myriad ESG questionnaires, ratings and disclosure standards
- Approaches to effectively navigate and satisfy emerging requirements for transparency and performance, while remaining focused on what matters
- Designing effective materiality determination, reporting and engagement processes that tell a compelling story of long-term value creation to investors, and
- The future for supply chain social and environmental disclosure(s) e.g. annual vs. online and real-time, separate vs. integrated, going deeper on supply chains etc.
Not responsible for sustainability reporting at your organization? Feel free to share news about this webinar with interested colleagues.
Join us on Wednesday, 23 October for this 45 minute webinar.