Webinar – Cutting Through the Noise: The future of social auditing
This webinar explores the market drivers and behaviors that have historically impacted social auditing. Andrew Savini and Erin Lyon look at new and emerging trends – both positive and negative – that are challenging traditional conventions in top-down approaches to social compliance auditing and more.
This honest conversation covers:
- The stain of underserved social auditing
- A reminder of where we came from
- Fatigue Fatigue – how ego has distracted an industry
- The humans behind the reports
- Cutting through the noise and making use of the proliferation of social audits
- The future: Complementary or disruptive detection methodologies?
- Using audits and the culture sift to focus on remediation
- The design of the perfect program: audits and program effectiveness
Register below to watch the webinar and subscribe to future updates from ELEVATE.
We have received your request. Please click on the button to proceed.Watch
Questions? Reach out to us at [email protected].