Webinar - Harnessing digital communication with factory workers to support supply chain resilience and sustainability
For resilient supply chains, buyers and suppliers must be able to quickly understand and respond to new information. This includes insights from factory workers on whether they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are safe to return to work. To manage risk and protect business continuity, ELEVATE partners have been seeking more direct and timely communication with workers. Our partner Fung Group has been at the leading edge of supply chain digitalization and specifically new business applications of worker engagement technology.
On August 5th ELEVATE will host a webinar to explore the changing nature of workforce communication. We invite you to join Pamela Mar, Executive Vice President for Knowledge and Applications inside Fung Group’s innovation and learning unit, the Fung Academy, with ELEVATE’s Kevin Franklin and Heather Canon in a discussion on the benefits and risks of digital engagement with workers.
During the webinar we will discuss the following questions:
- What are the most compelling COVID-19 use cases of worker apps?
- How are leading factories using technology to enhance communication and engagement with their workers?
- What is the link between worker engagement and factory productivity?
- How can buyers surface new insights on risk, while avoiding co-employment concerns from direct employee communication in the supply chain?
- What risks or unintended consequences come from this kind of “always on” communication with workers?
- Asia: 11:00 am HKT
- Americas / Europe: 10:00 am EDT / 3:00 pm BST
We have received your request. Please click on the button to proceed.Download
Questions? Reach out to us at [email protected].