Sponsored CSR Asia Summit Passes/Training for NGOs
Since 2010 UBS have sponsored nearly 100 NGOs in attending the CSR Asia Summit and pre summit workshops. They continue their generous support for 2016 and applications are now open.
The application deadline for submissions is 3 Aug 2016
Who can apply?
Any registered non-profit will be considered for a Summit scholarship.
Organisations able to demonstrate an interest in engaging in long term strategic partnerships with corporates will be given priority to receive the scholarship.
How many places are available?
15 NGO places
What is covered?
- • 2 day delegate pass for the CSR Asia Summit*
- • 1 pre summit training pass (subject to availability)
- • Opportunity to attend a webinar and briefing on Corporate Community Engagement
* The scholarship covers the ticket fees but does not cover airfare, accommodation, meals or any other expenses incurred by participants.
Corporate Community Engagement Webinar/Briefing
In order to provide NGO scholarship recipients with a better understanding of CSR and corporate engagement the following opportunities are available:
- • 2 hour online webinar briefing prior to the Summit
- • 1.5 hour in-person briefing pre-Summit on 27 September
- • 30mins in-person briefing on Day 1 of the Summit for scholarship recipients who were unable to attend the in-person briefing on 27 September
These opportunities are non-obligatory but will cover the following:
- • Defining CSR and Corporate Community Investment
- • CSR/sustainability landscape in Asia – latest trends
- • Corporate engagement and Public-Private Partnership
- • Q&A
How to apply
Applicants have to submit the documents below to [email protected]
(a) CSR Asia Scholarship Application Form – download the form here
(b) A Personal Statement on why they should be offered the Scholarship
(c) Supportive documents confirming staff status and non-profit organisation status
All applications must be submitted by 3 Aug 2016
These CSR Asia Scholarships are supported by UBS for the Summit.