Worker grievance mechanisms and human rights due diligence in Pakistan
Please note: this webinar is in English.
Join us for a thought-provoking webinar offering insight into a successful initiative enhancing working conditions in the apparel sector.
Discover how the Hamary Awaz Worker Helpline, launched in Pakistan in June 2023, is having a positive impact on the workplace for workers and employers.
In the webinar, you’ll hear how this third-party, independent grievance mechanism is empowering workers to voice their concerns about their workplace anonymously and encouraging remediation with employers.
Who should watch?
You should watch if you are currently sourcing from suppliers in Pakistan or if you are planning to do so. While the webinar is particularly relevant to those working in the apparel sector, it will also be valuable to international buyers across consumer goods sectors.
What will you learn?
By watching this webinar you will learn:
- How Hamary Awaz prioritizes worker perspectives in its design and implementation
- The wide spectrum of issues addressed through the Helpline
- An overview of key risks and trends revealed by the Helpline
- How Hamary Awaz can assist companies and brands in meeting human rights due diligence requirements
The webinar is hosted by experts in worker grievance mechanisms including:
- Farzana Nawaz (Senior Consultant, LRQA)
- Savitri Restrepo (Associate Director, LRQA)
- Doug Cahn (Principal, The Cahn Group)
There is also an informative question and answer session at the end.