ELEVATE is a global market leader in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), sustainability and supply chain services. We design, build and manage data driven sustainability linked programs with assessment, advisory, program management and analytics that drive positive impact.
We solve big problems as a strategic transformation partner, creating and sustaining supply chain operations that meet increasing expectations of customs officials, boards of directors, the C-suite, companies’ shareholders and consumers around the world.
Founded in 2004 and acquired in 2022 by LRQA – the global assurance provider – ELEVATE has nearly two decades of in-factory experience. We are headquartered in Hong Kong and have 30 offices around the world. Our team of 850-plus industry experts support clients in more than 100 countries, which includes about 350 corporate clients that work with ELEVATE as a trusted due diligence partner.
At ELEVATE, our job is clear:
- Help our clients optimize financial results associated with global supply chain performance;
- Help them navigate the increasingly complex and sometimes conflicting regulatory landscape
- Help them build and/or transform their reactive traditional sourcing programs to proactive responsible sourcing programs
We facilitate trade and feature supply chain assessment, program development, operational results, and continuous remediation and improvement to ensure success in a changing trade environment.
Services and value-creating offerings include:
- Analytics and technology: Geographic and product risk indices, vendor and factory ESG ratings, media scans;
- Advice and improvement: Supply chain segmentation and program design, traceability, reporting and disclosure;
- Supply chain assessment: Supply chain security, workplace, social and environmental compliance, investigations; and
- Supply chain program management: Full outsourcing, interim program support, multi-stakeholder engagement.
It is increasingly clear that companies will have to transform their programs to meet a new higher standard of due diligence. This requires a commitment to transparency, visibility and the thoughtful management of risk and performance. It requires a commitment to business driven sustainability.
We engage, we innovate, we inspire, we ELEVATE.