This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to join ELEVATE, the leading business risk and sustainability solutions provider. We deliver improved organizational performance through sustainability and supply chain assessment, consulting, program mangement and analytics.
We work with retailers, brands, suppliers, and factories and other companies across a wide range of industries around the world, with particular expertise in electronics, apparel, footwear and hardlines.
With overall responsibility for the Nordic market within our European business unit, this person will be given a great opportunity to work with various clients, services and tasks to help shape client sustainability / supply chain programs and needs. The primary responsibilities include:
- Business development and client meetings
- Drive marketing activities including events and stakeholder engagement
- Building and managing strategic client relationships
- Oversee successful client delivery together with global operating offices
- Sustainability consulting in collaboration with a global consulting team (strategy, program design, reporting, research etc.)
- Management and support for key clients
- Ability to travel as needed.