What is an amfori BSCI audit?
Developed by amfori, the amfori Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is an industry-driven methodology that includes one common code of conduct and a single implementation system that enables member companies to monitor and assess social compliance within factories and farms in their global supply chains. It is not a certification scheme nor an accreditation system but provides a system to assist members to improve working conditions and social performance in their supply chain.
The amfori BSCI Audit Methodology
amfori BSCI implements principle international labor standards that protect workers’ rights such as the International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions and declarations, the United Nations (UN) Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, and guidelines for multinational enterprises of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
For more information visit amfori.org
ELEVATE amfori BSCI Expertise
ELEVATE is an approved amfori BSCI Auditing Partner – amfori is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade.
- ELEVATE has a pool of approved amfori BSCI Auditors.
- ELEVATE conducts follow-up on-site verification audits.
- ELEVATE qualified auditors will verify the compliance of your facilities against the amfori BSCI Code of Conduct.
- Our Performance Benchmark Report – benchmarking factory performance against peers and country data powered by ELEVATE EiQ analytics.
- Approved amfori BSCI Auditors are based locally, are bilingual, and have a clear understanding of region-specific trends and challenges.
- APSCA certification is a minimum requirement at ELEVATE – we go above and beyond. Our ELEVATE Assessment Manual, our focus on transparency and additional ELEVATE Academy training make ELEVATE auditors the most trusted in the profession.
Why you can expect more from ELEVATE.
An audit/verification report from ELEVATE means something. Our brand represents a choice for quality and integrity.
Over the last 15 years, ELEVATE has emerged as the most trusted service provider in responsible sourcing, ethical business, and sustainability solutions. ELEVATE is the only independent sustainability and supply chain services provider with a global reach, and is engaged at all levels of the value chain. This includes assessment and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) management, engagement with managers and workers in factories, world-class eLearning and training, and consultancy at the corporate level to assess risk, support improvement, and drive impact.
ELEVATE’s online EiQ ecosystem is a comprehensive suite of supply chain analytics designed to engage brands, suppliers, factories, and workers to achieve business-driven sustainability.
EiQ supply chain analytics enables audit data to unlock corrective measures that provide a lasting business impact. This includes:
- Identifying supply chain and business risks.
- Tracking site performance.
- Benchmarking audit results of your business or supply chain.
EiQ Supplier Solutions makes it easy for factories, farms, vendors and suppliers to manage social and environmental compliance and improve operational performance.
Partner with ELEVATE to reinforce your standing in ethical compliance.