Social and Labor Convergence Program (SLCP)
What is a Social and Labor Convergence Program (SLCP) verified assessment?
The Social Labor Convergence Program (SLCP) is an independent multi-stakeholder program which has developed the Converged Assessment Framework (CAF). The CAF consists of a data collection tool and verification methodology: together they provide the tools to produce a set of verified data on social and labor conditions in facilities. Facilities can share this verified data with their business relations, including brands and standards.
ELEVATE is an approved Verifier Body to the SLCP Assessment. Our approved Verifiers ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data collected through self/joint-assessment of facilities via on-site visits. ELEVATE Verifiers use the CAF tool and follow the CAF Assessment Process to create a report that can be made available to facilities and shareable by facilities on the ITC Gateway. Verifiers are located across key sourcing regions in Europe, Asia and Southeast Asia.
The SLCP data collection tool collects data on nine sections that cover key compliance topics:
- Recruitment and hiring
- Working hours
- Wages and benefits
- Employee treatment
- Employee involvement
- Health and safety
- Management systems
- Above and beyond
For more information visit https://slconvergence.org/
ELEVATE SLCP Expertise
- We conduct approximately 18,000 social and environmental audits per year in over 100 countries.
- Among service providers, ELEVATE has one of the largest headcounts of subject matter experts fully focused on sustainability.
- ELEVATE has hundreds of auditors worldwide, many are approved Verifiers. Since the early days of SLCP, ELEVATE has been on the board and steering committee. ELEVATE is now an elected Representative for Audit Firms and Service Providers.
- Our ELEVATE Assessment Manual, our focus on transparency and additional ELEVATE Academy training make ELEVATE auditors the most trusted in the profession.
Contact us for your next audit
Why you can expect more from ELEVATE.
An audit/verification report from ELEVATE means something. Our brand represents a choice for quality and integrity.
Over the last 15 years, ELEVATE has emerged as the most trusted service provider in responsible sourcing, ethical business and sustainability solutions. ELEVATE is the only independent sustainability and supply chain services provider with global reach, and are engaged at all levels of the value chain. This includes assessment and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) management, engagement with managers and workers in factories, world-class eLearning and training, and consultancy at the corporate level to assess risk, support improvement and drive impact.
ELEVATE’s online EiQ ecosystem is a comprehensive suite of supply chain analytics designed to engage brands, suppliers, factories and workers to achieve business driven sustainability.
EiQ supply chain analytics enables audit data to unlock corrective measures that provide a lasting business impact. This includes:
- Identifying supply chain and business risks.
- Tracking site performance.
- Benchmarking audit results of your business or supply chain.
EiQ Supplier Solutions makes it easy for factories, farms, vendors and suppliers to manage social and environmental compliance and improve operational performance.
Partner with ELEVATE to reinforce your standing in ethical compliance.